Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can anyone help me?

Dear All
In one of the tests last week (Simulacro 04 Exame 6) I was one of the few to incorrectly answer question 13 regarding IMT in the autonomous regions, The Azores and Madeira. It still worries me as the look of surprise on Daniel's face that anyone should have missed this as it was on one of the handouts we were given the week before??
I have looked through all my papers and don't appear to have anything that relates to this subject. I do have something relating to IVA, but this must be something different.

So, I seem to be missing a handout from our last session before the exam simulations. If this is the case, please can anyone let me have a copy?

Yours desparately

JENNY

---

Good for you.

Can anyone help Jenny? I am in Lisbon at present.

---

Jenny, I can't find the table in the info Daniel gave. If you get the News mag from APEMIP for March you will find it on page 11.

Até € 104.375 ..............0

104.375 to 143.500 ......2%

143.500 to 195.625........5%

195.625 to 326.125........7%

326.125 to 652.125........8%

Over 652.125.................6%

Prédios rústicos 5%. Outras 6,5%

Hope this helps. David

---

The webste is as follows:

http://www.cgd.pt/habitacao/guia_transmissao.htm

---

Dear David

Many thanks for this. At least now I have the figures as I don't receive the news mag from APEMIP. I wonder if there is anything else in the handout we shoulkd know about.

Jenny


No comments: