Wednesday, September 19, 2007

area bruta dependentes

Daniel,

Did you say that the 'area bruta dependentes' (Ab) to calculate the VPT was a garage or area you don't use to live in? Because I was trying to calculate my VPT on SIGIMI and I don't have an area like that, but it wouldn't allow me to calculate without it.

Touchelle

---

The answer is yes. I am not looking at it at the moment, but I dare say if you were to put "0" (zero) that would sort it out.

Thanks for participating.

---

Yes thank you, that worked.

How do you find out what these would be?

Moradia unifamiliar (0,00 a 0,20)
Estado deficiente de conservação (0,00 a 0,10)
Qualidade construtiva (0,00 a 0,15)
Localização excepcional (0,00 a 0,10

---

There is a subjective evaluation of these values which depends on both you and the "perito-avaliador" nominated by the Serviço de Finanças.

  • If you are sure about them, these values will coincide with that of the tax return office.
  • If you are, but they do not, it can be disputed by you with them at the Tax Return Office, by taking your chartered Surveyer with you and sitting down them at that office , going through how numbers were reached.

No comments: